Saturday 6 March 2010

Color tests

Time for an update.
This is four storyboard panels, with some color slapped onto them.
It may or may not represent the final look, but it certainly shows a way of going.

Anyways, check em out, and come back for more soon, hopefully :)















Maybe I should sum up, where the film is at the present moment.

  • Storyboard/animatic is in progress, close to finish
  • Character design of main character is close to finish
  • Look dev. is as you can see stated and in developement
  • Prep work (research) is being done in terms of 3d and technical challenge
And that's basically it for now.
I don't have a lot of sparetime to use on this project, hopefully around summer time, I can focus on this film (besides school of course), and I'd like to go into production, modeling props/character and starting 3d layout, within 3-4 months, but before that I HAVE to solve the remaining story issues.

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment